• Contact Us

      General Admission Contact
      The New School for Social Research
      Office of Admission
      79 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor
      New York, NY 10003
      212.229.5600 or 800.523.5411


      Contact Admission Liaisons

      Admission Links

  • Take The Next Step

Submit your application


To apply to any of our Bachelor's programs (Except the Bachelor's Program for Adult Transfer Students) complete and submit the Common App online.

Graduates and Adult Learners

To apply to any of our Master's, Doctural, Professional Studies Diploma, Graduate Certificate, or Associate's programs, or to apply to the Bachelor's Program for Adult and Transfer Students, complete and submit the New School Online Application.