To request a model:
- Faculty must place a request at least two weeks prior to the class.
- It is preferred that faculty make requests for the whole semester in advance.
- A file will be sent to you to fill out your requests
- Special requests require three weeks advance notice.
- Special requests include: fashion, blond, brunette, person of color, pale, tall short, full figure, thin, costume, 2 models, etc.)
- Email requests are preferred over phone calls, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests placed with less than two week's notice risk not having a model present for class.
- Models are seen by appointment only.
For additional information about models' availability and other regulations governing their work, please contact Ivan Torres, Model Coordinator at email@example.com: (2 West 13th Street, room #601A, 917-682-3557, 212-229-8983).