Design and Management (BBA)
ADVISING AND REGISTRATION
Beginning in early June, students who have submitted the Admission Reply Form and required tuition deposit will receive an email from the Office of Advising at their New School email address. This email will introduce students to their academic advisors and provide directions for scheduling an advising appointment and for registering. All new students must have submitted the Admission Reply Form and required tuition deposit in order to register.
New Student Orientation (for all new degree students) is held August 19–25, 2013. Please review the New Student Orientation page for the full university schedule.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Activate your MyNewSchool account. You will need the following information:
- New School ID number (N00000000). Your ID number can be found in your Parsons Admissions acceptance letter.
- Net ID username. A typical username format is ParsD123 (first four letters of last name plus first initial plus three digits).
- Net ID password. For your first time logging in, the default password is your date of birth (MMDDYY).
- If you are a transfer student or have taken courses in high school for college credit (e.g., AP or IB), you will be required to meet with an advisor to discuss your transfer credits.
- Follow these instructions to check your schedule:
- Log in to MyNewSchool.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Click on "View Academic Information."
- Click on "Student Detail Schedule."
- Select the spring 12 term from the drop-down menu.
Ever find yourself in a new place wishing you had resources to quickly reference? Check out the Where do I go...? document (PDF).