GoinGlobal is accessible to all students via MyNewSchool under the Services tab. Primarily a global job board, this platform also includes country and city guides that students can access to learn more about professional resources, industry trends, networking groups, work permit regulations, and financial considerations in their study destination and to receive tips and cultural advice. GoinGlobal offers all New School students:
- Unlimited access to more than 16 million job and internship listing
- In-depth career guides packed with information on hiring trends, work permits/visa regulations, professional and social networking, interview advice, and more
- Expert guidelines for creating culturally correct résumés and CVs
- Corporate profiles for thousands of key employers around the world
- MyGoinGlobal personal accounts, which allow users to customize their career resource experience, including bookmarking and saving favorite career guides, job and internship listings, employer profiles, and H1B records
For more information on GoinGlobal and job search resources, see the Jobs and Gigs page from the Career Services office. Career Services also offers extensive career resources for New School students and alumni, including employment guides, job listings, and support with registering for internships both in the United States and internationally.