To apply for the UN Summer Study program, you must complete the online application and upload the following documents:
- A recent résumé or CV
- A brief statement of purpose (approximately 300-500 words)
- Unofficial transcripts
- A writing sample (a professional/academic paper that showcases your writing ability, usually 7-10 pages)
- Only for international students whose primary language is not English or who have not taken college-level classes in English: TOEFL, IELTS, or any other test scores that prove proficiency in the English language. Please upload your test results with
your application. New School students do not need to present their TOEFL and IELTS scores.
Have these documents ready before you begin filling out this application. Questions regarding the application process should be addressed to
[email protected]. Applications will not be reviewed until all materials have been received.
Applications for summer 2023 are now open.
- Option 1 (for-credit core curriculum): Accepting applications on a rolling basis until March 31, 2023
- Option 2 (for-credit core curriculum + UN practicum): Accepting applications until February 15, 2023
- Option 3 (noncredit core curriculum): Accepting applications
on a rolling basis until March 31, 2023