• Arriving at a U.S/ Port of Entry

    The Department of Homeland Security has instituted changes in U.S. entry and exit procedures to improve security without slowing down travel. A paper I-94 arrival/departure record is no longer issued at air and sea ports. If you will be arriving through an air or sea port, you should print out your I-94 admission record after arriving in the United States by logging on to www.cbp.gov/I94 and keep it in a safe place. Arrivals over a land border are still processed with the issuance of a paper I-94 form, which should also be kept in a safe place.