The New School official mobile app offers one-stop access to the latest University information and services that you use daily as a member of our community.
Easily customize it to highlight the features you use the most, and that’s just the beginning!
Since the app's initial roll out, we updated the TechnologyFinder feature, so not only can you find the nearest printers and labs, but you can also find out their availability in real time. The app is a timesaver and a great source of information, and more functions are in the works.
Check out the apps current capabilities:
- View academic records
- Check final grades
- Check print point balances
- Gain one-click access to University applications
- Discover interactive maps of The New School’s New York and Paris campuses
- Access the University faculty and staff directory
- Keep up to date on university news and events
- Check library loans and search for and request books
- (NEW) Find available printers and labs
- And much more
- The mobile app requires an active data connection for the best experience.
- New School iPhone users must type their NetID and password when logging in. Apple’s password autofill feature will not work with this app.