Students and Alumni
Career Services helps students and alumni of Parsons School of Design connect with jobs, internships, and other professional opportunities. We offer a variety of resources and services that give you the competitive edge. Our services, resources, and announcements are published on our site and can be accessed through our online job board, Career Successlink.
- One-on-One Career Counseling (including assessments MBTI and Strong Interest)
- Résumé, Curriculum Vitae, Portfolio, and Cover Letter Reviews
- Practice/Mock Interview Sessions
- Posting of Internships, On-Campus Jobs and Off-Campus Jobs, Local Nonprofessional Jobs and Temporary Positions, and Full-Time Jobs
- Information about Effective Job/Internship Search Strategies, Graduate School, and Networking Opportunities
- Workshops, Panels, Networking Events, and Career/Internship Fairs
- Student Success Network: Advising appointments can be made through the Student Success Network, in the Academics tab of my.newschool.edu. Each student is assigned a career advisor, who will appear in his or her Student Success Network.
Career Successlink is our job board system, which provides you with the ability to access and manage your job and internship applications; view the calendar of workshops, fairs, and events; and view employers coming to campus. To access Career Successlink, click here and sign in using your New School username and password.
Career Services connects employers with New School students seeking internships and part-time and full-time employment and alumni seeking career employment. Whatever kinds of positions you are trying to fill, the best way to get the word out to New School students and alumni is to set up an account and post your opportunities on one of our online job boards.
Register your company on Career Successlink and post your internships and part-time and full-time positions.
Local Nonprofessional Jobs and Temporary Positions
This is a specialized platform, used to share part-time job listings, such as tutoring and childcare, offered by residents and businesses in The New School’s neighborhood, including some on-campus and seasonal positions.
If you are interested in hiring a New School student for a local part-time job, complete the Part-time Joblink information form. This will help you find a suitable student for your position. A member of the Career Services staff will contact you after we review the information you provide.
We are always happy to answer any questions employers have about recruiting New School students. Send an email to email@example.com or call 212.229.1324.
Center for Student Success - Careers
63 Fifth Avenue, 4th floor
New York, NY 10011
Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 2:00–4:00 p.m.