PhD, Yale University, 1966
Leo Model Professor of EconomicsProfile:
Concentrations: Classical, neoclassical, and Marxian economic theory; political economy; monetary economics; economic complexity; global environmental economic policy. Personal Homepage
- What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol.75, 2010.
- The economic fundamentals of global warming, in Jonathan M. Harris and Neva R. Goodwin (Editors) Twenty-First Century Macroeconomics: Responding to the Climate Challenge, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2008.
- Adams Fallacy: A Guide to Economic Theology (2006)
- Unholy Trinity: Labor, Capital, and Land in the New Economy (2002)
- Distribution and Growth (coauthor, 1999)
- Barriers and Bounds to Rationality: Essays on Economic Complexity and Dynamics in Interactive Systems (editor and coauthor, 1998)
- "A Statistical Equilibrium Theory of Markets," Journal of Economic Theory (1994)
- "Recent Developments in Economic Theory," Social Research (1990)
- Understanding Capital: Marx's Economic Theory (1986)
Room 1123, 6 East 16th StreetOffice Hours:Phone Number/Extension:
212.229.5717 ext.3177Fax Number:
212 229-5724Email:email@example.comPersonal Website:https://sites.google.com/a/newschool.edu/duncan-foley-homepage/homeResearch Interests:
Impact of global environmental policy on technical change; models of production in real time; statistical equilibrium economic modeling; Smithian economic growth.