Earn four credits for an intensive four-week course May 28–June 20, 2013
This summer, immerse yourself in a four-credit course at The New School in New York City.
We’ve made it easy. If you’re currently a college student age 19 by May 29, 2013 or older (or with at least one year of college completed), just register for the class you want and show up at The New School on May 28.
Each New York Summer Intensive at Eugene Lang College is an opportunity to
- Earn credits for transfer to your college* at the innovative liberal arts college of The New School—a legendary urban university in Greenwich Village
- Collaborate with your peers to complete a project you can be proud of
- Build your credentials by studying and networking with professionals, artists, and activists doing exciting work in their fields
- Enjoy the vibrant social and cultural life of New York City
- Make connections that will last a lifetime
*Our courses are fully accredited but check in advance to confirm that our credits are transferable to your academic program.
Choose from three course options*
* Eugene Lang College students must obtain advisor approval before registering for a New York Summer Intensive course. Choreographic Thinking: William Forsythe's Improvisation Technologies has been canceled.
Housing dates for the Lang Summer Intensive are Monday, May 27, through Saturday, June 22. Visit Summer Housing for more details.