Lang Summer Intensive Courses 2015 TBA
The 2014 summer courses at Eugene Lang College The New School for Liberal Arts have ended. Students learned about digital labor in New York City, making movies, acting on camera, and making art from life. Join our mailing list to be notified of courses that will be offered in 2015.
Earn Credit in Summer 2015
Immerse yourself in a four-credit course at The New School in New York City. College students aged 19 or older (or students under 19 years old who have completed one year of college) simply register and come to The New School on the first day of their chosen class.
Each New York Summer Intensive Course at Lang is an opportunity to
- Earn credits for transfer to your university* at the innovative liberal arts college of The New School—a legendary urban university in Greenwich Village
- Collaborate with your peers to complete a project you are proud of
- Build your credentials by studying and networking with professionals, artists, and activists doing exciting work in their fields
- Enjoy the vibrant social and cultural life of New York City
- Make connections that will last a lifetime
*Our courses are fully accredited, but check in advance to confirm that our credits are transferable to your academic program.
Check back or join our mailing list for information about 2015 housing.