Earn four credits in an intensive four-week course at The New School in New York City.
We've made it easy. The only prerequisites are that you be 19 or older and have completed at least one year of college as of May 26, 2015. You do not need to be currently enrolled at The New School.
A New York summer intensive course at Eugene Lang College is an opportunity to
- Immerse yourself in a four-credit liberal arts course at The New School, a legendary urban university in Manhattan.
- Collaborate with your peers
- Build your credentials by studying and networking with professionals, artists, and activists doing exciting work in their fields
- Enjoy the vibrant social and cultural life of New York City
- Make connections that will last a lifetime
Choose from five workshops*:
*Our courses are fully accredited, but we recommend that you confirm in advance that credits are transferable to your academic program.
Non-Lang students: Just register online for the class you want and show up at The New School on May 26. Current Lang students must obtain their advisor's approval before registering. International students: Please note that a visa cannot be sponsored by The New School for the sole purpose of allowing enrollment in a summer course; international students must already have visa sponsorship from a U.S. institution valid through summer 2015.
Housing is available
New School housing is available to registered students. The move-in date is Monday, May 25; the move-out date is Saturday, June 20. Lang Summer Intensive classes begin Tuesday, May 26. Housing fees are separate from course tuition. Visit the Summer Housing webpage for application deadlines and other details.