Earn four credits this summer in an intensive four-week course at The New School in New York City.
We've made it easy. Just register online for the class you want and show up at The New School on May 27. If you need housing, we have a room for you in one of our dorms.
The only prerequisites are that you be 19 or older and have completed at least one year of college as of May 27, 2014.
A New York summer intensive course at Eugene Lang College is an opportunity to
- Study at The New School, a legendary urban university in Greenwich Village, and enjoy the vibrant social and cultural life of New York City
- Earn credits that you can transfer to your college*
- Challenge yourself as you collaborate with peers
- Learn and network with professional writers, artists, and activists doing exciting work in their fields
- Make connections that will last a lifetime
*Our courses are fully accredited, but we recommend that you confirm in advance that credits are transferable to your academic program.
Choose from Five Workshops*
*Note: Confirm in advance with your academic institution that the credits for the course you choose are transferable to your academic program. Current Eugene Lang College students must obtain their advisor's approval before registering.
Housing Is Available
Housing is available to registered students. The move-in date is Monday, May 26; the move-out date is Saturday, June 21. Lang Summer Intensive classes begin Tuesday, May 27 Housing fees are separate from course tuition. Visit the Summer Housing webpage for application deadlines and other details.