Financial Aid for Study Abroad

As you prepare the application for study abroad, you should always meet with a financial aid counselor to ensure that your aid is awarded properly. In addition to the federal FAFSA application and the consortium/contractual agreement, you may need to complete other materials, such as supplemental loan applications, scholarship applications, and power of attorney forms.

For general information about financial matters, visit the study abroad financial aid FAQ or consult with a financial aid counselor and/or bursar.

The process can feel overwhelming; the best approach to minimize this feeling is to avoid procrastinating and allow yourself ample time for paperwork. Be sure to double-check that all your financial aid forms are completed, signed, and delivered your to Student Financial Services before your departure.

For further information and resources, visit our new website.