Request New Service or Relocation
New service and relocation requests may take from one week to two months. Some examples of these requests include:
- adding or removing phone lines (telephone numbers)
- physically relocating an existing phone line (e.g., into another office).
To request new telephone service or relocation of an existing service, please complete a Move Request Form (PDF) and email it to email@example.com. This form is used to add/move personnel or change space. Once approved you will be contacted by the Office of Information Technology to discuss the changes you require.
Request Service Modification
Service modification requests include:
- change in name
- adding long distance passcode
- move extension within existing space
- adding additional feature (in call pickup, auto attendants, etc.)
- telephone system phone book
- adding voice mail
- changing the existing programming on a line
- requesting a new telephone
To request a service modification, please complete the Service Order Request Form.