Late returns and not showing up to your scheduled reservations impacts your colleague's projects too. Please keep track of your EQC reservation times during finals to avoid fees and restrictions to your equipment access and preserve the availability of equipment for those who need it.
Please also be reminded to thoroughly review the equipment reservation policies when making your reservation. The Student Equipment Center Reservation Guidelines and Policies include the following items related to equipment pick-up:
- You will receive an automatic reminder notice from the reservation system 24 hours before your reservation start time.
- Reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will be logged as a No Show.
- You have the option to decline pick-up for any reason, but you must come in person on your scheduled pick-up day, prior to the scheduled pick-up time, in order to do so.
- You must pick up your equipment in person at the scheduled start time. There is a 3 hour grace period for pick-ups (Note: if pick-up is scheduled less than 3 hours before Equipment Center closing, the grace period expires at closing).
- Reservations not picked up after 3 hours will be logged as a "No Show" and voided.