Can't find a computer station in the labs during finals?
- Try working during off-peak hours, early birds and late owls have an edge!
- Stop by at Arnhold Hall 3rd or 8fl and ask the staff about computer classrooms that may be available to accommodate lab overflow.
Are you looking for a smoother printing experience?
- Try following the recommended printing workflow in the labs: Save files as PDF to the Work-in-Progress of your computer station, then print.
- Refer to the Printing Tip Sheets and FAQ with helpful step-by-step workflow and file specific troubleshooting information.
Need to render Maya, 3D Studio Max, Rhino or After Effects files?
- A Render Farm is accessible from the 8th and 9th floor open lab Windows stations at 55 West 13th Street.
- Go to the Start menu on an Arnhold Hall 8th or 9th floor workstation.
- Select, "Render Farm."
- Select, "QuBe Rendering."
- Select, "Rendering Storage and Support Documentation."