Free AGi32 Lighting Software for Parsons Lighting Design Students
AGi32 provides calculations and renderings for lighting design and analysis, including electric and daylight conditions. Available only to current Parsons Lighting degree-seeking students.
Lighting students, here are the steps to download, install and register the software:
- Navigate to the AGi32 website at www.agi32.com
- In the "Customer Login" fields on the right-hand side, fill in the information requested:
Enter the "LAI#" for Parsons: LAI2073EDU
Enter the username: student-lai2073edu
Enter the password (case-sensitive): student
- Once logged in, click on the E-Store link.
- Click on the EDU products link.
- In the EDU section, you will be able to download the following software:
- Photometric Toolbox Pro - EDU
- AGi32 Single-user License (EDU Version)
- Download one file at a time.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file, double-click to install, and follow the on-screen directions.
- Start the product you installed.
- Complete the user information (AGi32 will not register
without complete user info.)
- Click the link to email the registration info to the vendor.
- The vendor will generate the installation key and return it to you via email.
- Copy and paste the key into the field provided on the program's
If you have trouble downloading the software, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Free registration is renewed on an annual basis for continuing Lighting students.