Adobe Creative Cloud Download
How to access your redeem code and download Adobe Creative Cloud from the Academic Software Center:
- Login to MyNewSchool.
- Select Services Tab.
- Read the content in the Adobe section, found in the bottom right side of the screen.
- Select “I agree, continue download.”
- Select your Adobe product.
- Select your Adobe product icon.
- Select Add To Cart then Checkout. You will then be presented with your redemption code.
- Take note of your redemption code as you will need this later on in the process.
* Redemption codes to download Acrobat XI may be accessed for 31 days.
* Redemption codes for Adobe Creative Cloud may be accessed and will remain valid for up to two years.
- Select REDEEM NOW and you will be brought to the Adobe ID sign-in page.
- If you have created an Adobe ID using your New School email address sign in.
- If you have not created an Adobe ID using your New School email select Create an Adobe ID. When prompted use your New School account to create an Adobe ID.
- If you do not have an Adobe ID, create one using your New School email address. Then, sign in to the Adobe Download Center.
- Fill out the appropriate fields informing Adobe of your academic status. Choose New School University as your school.
- Continue filling out personal information fields.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Parsons Paris Students must set their country to UNITED STATES.
- Enter your Redemption Code.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Click on "Continue".
- Click on "Get Started".
- You are now a member of the Creative Cloud and will be ready to download your software.
- Click on the "Download" button by the application icon.
- You will be prompted to enter your Adobe ID again.
- Accept the software user agreement.
- Click on the "Install" button for the Adobe application(s) you want to install on your personal computer.