Beginning April 4, 66 Fifth Avenue and 68 Fifth Avenue are open for classes and activities.
2 West 13th Street remains closed until further notice.
Please check the status page for information and updates. Last Updated April 17, 2018 5:00 p.m. 
Learn More

  • Working Under J-1 Status

    J-1 students must obtain authorization for both on-campus and off-campus employment.

    Employment authorization for J-1 international students depends on their I-94 status while in the United States. You must obtain a formal written letter from your responsible officer authorizing the type of employment you are seeking.

    Your responsible officer may be on campus at International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) or a representative of a sponsoring organization.