• Building and Classroom Updates

  • Building L (2 West 13th Street) will remain closed until further notice.

    The new class schedule through end of semester is available in the course catalog and on MyNewSchool.

    If your class is marked "OFFCAM," it was moved to an off-campus location. Click here to find the location of your off-campus class.

    Anyone needing to retrieve belongings from 2 West 13th Street may do so any day this week from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. Please see Campus Safety at 2 West 13th Street for access to the building. There will be no access to the 2 West 13th Street basement until further notice. Please check back at this site for updates.

    The updated listing of all university building hours can be found on the Building Hours page. Effective April 9 through May 15, the following buildings will be open 24 hours a day:

    • 66 Fifth Avenue
    • 6 East 16th Street
    • 55 West 13th Street
    • 25 East 13th Street

    Faculty, students, and staff can book rooms in the two libraries on the Libraries & Archives page.  

    If you have questions about your Parsons class, please contact pcp@newschool.edu

    For building code key, see sidebar chart.

    Note: This information is best viewed on desktop device. If you are having trouble viewing this information on a mobile device, please rotate your device to landscape mode.

  • Related LInks

  • Building Key

    A - 66 West 12th St.
    B- 65 West 11th St.
    D - 6 East 16th St.
    E - 25 East 13th St.
    G - 80 Fifth Ave.
    H - 72 Fifth Ave.
    I - 55 West 13th St.
    K - 113 University Pl.

    N - 66 Fifth Ave.

    Q - 118 West 13th Street

    U - 63 Fifth Ave.
    W - 71 Fifth Ave.

  • Take The Next Step

Submit your application


To apply to any of our Bachelor's programs (Except the Bachelor's Program for Adult Transfer Students) complete and submit the Common App online.

Graduates and Adult Learners

To apply to any of our Master's, Doctural, Professional Studies Diploma, Graduate Certificate, or Associate's programs, or to apply to the Bachelor's Program for Adult and Transfer Students, complete and submit the New School Online Application.