Senior Director of Creative Services, Matthew Sussman
The DESIGN and PRODUCTION department creates nearly 1,000 visual materials each year that promote New School academic programs, institutional growth, civic engagement, and campus life.
- Supports the branding and identity of The New School and its divisions
- Ensures the visual consistency of integrated promotional campaigns
- Designs signage and branded merchandise to build awareness and campus identity
- Oversees effort to minimize environmental impact and maximize production efficiency
Art Director, Ed Pusz
ONLINE MEDIA builds and maintains interactive, multimedia websites that brand the university and each of its parts, communicate effectively to prospective students, and engage current stakeholders.
- Designs, programs, and builds sites for every school, program, and administrative department
- Updates news, events, courses, faculty bios, multimedia, and visual content
- Reviews technologies in higher ed web communications and implements best practice strategies
Director of Online Media, Chris Bate
SPECIAL PROJECTS is responsible for the production and oversight of all photography, video, and broadcast content used to establish the university brand, promote awareness, and support enrollment goals. Each project’s style and direction emerges after a collaborative process among stakeholders.
- Coordinates and directs photo and video shoots for university promotions
- Serves as the liaison between the university and “Project Runway”
- Manages and oversees the distribution of video content on New School branded social media sites such as YouTube and Facebook
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all who wish to involve The New School in film, television, or internet broadcast productions
- Negotiates agreement terms in partnership with General Counsel
Special Projects Manager, Ryan Blum-Kryzstal