• Admission & Aid

    Admission & Aid

    We want to get to know you through your application, to hear your voice and explore your potential. We hope you get to know yourself better through the application process, too.

    Whether you decide to apply to Parsons School of Design, Eugene Lang College of Liberal Arts, the College of Performing Arts, The New School for Social Research, the Schools of Public Engagement, or Parsons Paris, you will have the opportunity to explore courses across the colleges that make up our university, crossing disciplines and charting your own unique academic path.

    We recognize that the application process might seem challenging; selecting the right school is an important decision. Our admission team is available to help you navigate this critical journey and make a choice that will impact your intellectual and creative potential in profound ways.


    True to the roots of our university, we look for individuals who are willing to challenge academic orthodoxy, take intellectual risks, and seek new solutions to the most pressing issues of the day. As you apply to The New School for Social Research, Parsons School of Design, the College of Performing Arts, or our professional graduate programs, we want to understand how you'll add to our distinct tradition of academic exploration.

    Congratulations on your admission. We're looking forward to having you join our community. Now that you've been admitted, take the next steps to officially enroll, and find answers to any questions you may have.

    Our admission staff is available to answer your questions about applying to The New School, our programs and offerings, and how to finance your education. We're here to support you at each stage of the application process.

  • Take The Next Step

Submit your application


To apply to any of our Bachelor's programs (Except the Bachelor's Program for Adult Transfer Students) complete and submit the Common App online.

Graduates and Adult Learners

To apply to any of our Master's, Doctural, Professional Studies Diploma, Graduate Certificate, or Associate's programs, or to apply to the Bachelor's Program for Adult and Transfer Students, complete and submit the New School Online Application.