Continuing degree students register in April for the following fall term and in November for the following spring term. New students register over the summer for the fall term and in January for the spring term. Exact registration dates and procedures vary by school. Follow these steps to prepare yourself for registration each term:
- Review the Registration Information Web page for registration dates, procedures, and policies.
- Check MyNewSchool for holds that could prevent your registration.
- Plan your class schedule with DegreeWorks. You can find the link to DegreeWorks by clicking the "Student" tab of MyNewSchool.
- Consult your advisor for approval of your registration plan.
- Officially register for your courses through MyNewSchool (click the "Student" tab; then, under Registration and Academic Records, click "Register for Classes").
- Review your class schedule and verify its accuracy. You will not receive credit for courses not appearing on your schedule.
- Review your tuition and fee charges either through MyNewSchool or in the invoice sent to you by Student Financial Services.
- To complete your registration and avoid late fees, make payment arrangements before the deadline.