- 8:30 p.m.
The New School’s Advisory Committee on Investor Responsibility, along with the Sustainable Cities Club, will facilitate a panel discussion that aims to increase awareness and gather input from student body and interested public on the Divest! movement and non-sustainable investments, such as fossil fuels.
- Terra Lawson-Remer, chair of the ACIR and assistant professor, The New School of Public Engagement
- Joel Towers, executive dean, Parsons The New School for Design
- Bevis Longstreth, former commissioner of the SEC and current trustee of The New School
- Dan Apfel, director of the Responsible Endowments Coalition
- Belinda Rodriquez, 350.org fellow
Pizza and refreshments will be served.