- 9:00 p.m.
Sponsored by The New School's Office of Career Development and the Milano School Career Services.
Keynote speaker: Katarina Holm-Didio, International Affairs Career Coach
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to understand the various bodies of the U.N. system: What are they and which are currently hiring?
- Realities vs. misconceptions: What degree do I need? What are the requirements? What can I expect to earn?
- What U.N. employers are currently recruiting for: Resume & cover letter tips, networking advice, and application guidance
- How to prepare for the UN Secretariat Young Professionals Program
- About training programs, internships, consultancies, & other non-traditional points of entry into U.N. employment
All attendees receive:
- The FPA Intro Guide to a Career with the UN Tool Book
- Enrollment in the Foreign Policy Association Global Jobs email alerts
- Light food and drink during networking/Q and A session
Who should attend this seminar?
- Undergraduate and graduate students considering or preparing for a career at the U.N.
- Young professionals interested in beginning a career at the U.N.
- Mid-career professionals transitioning to a career at the U.N.