We offer a full range of services to help you develop yourself professionally. Among them:
- One-on-one career counseling (Self-assessment and career exploration)
- Postings of full and part-time jobs and internships, both on-campus and off-campus
- Access to career information and resources
- Strategies for effective job searching
- Résumé reviews
- Help in developing effective interviewing skills
- Cover letter and correspondence writing techniques
The Office of Career Development offers workshops, career fairs and other events on a range of topics throughout the semester. View our online calendar or pick up a hard copy at our office.
Register to receive updates on career events. Please indicate your field of study and division in the subject line (eg. Lang -Theater, etc.). Please be sure to include your name.
Check out the Career Development blog for weekly updates on events, tips, news, links, and resources: http://www.newschoolcareers.blogspot.com/