Milano The New School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy, in partnership with the Organization Development Network of New York, will host a unique program focusing on the design of space as an element of sustainability and on the impact of that space on organizational behavior and culture.
This is the third installment of our ongoing series exploring the role of Organization Development in Sustainability, and adds to the OD practitioner's toolkit in a way that is often overlooked.
Topics to be explored include how to design space to:
- support sustainable well-being
- support environmental initiatives
- support sustainable technology infrastructure
- Pete Bacevice, Senior Strategy Consultant with the Strategy Plus Practice at AECOM in New York (formerly known as DEGW) and a part-time lecturer at Parsons, the New School for Design.
- Ryan Whisnant, Founder of Coalescent Services and former Director, Sustainability and Corporate Citizenship at SunGard in New York.
- Rick Perkins, with the Ideation Group at Haworth where he directs a variety of R&D projects around the future of the workplace and sustainable workplace design.
- Scott Francisco, the Founder and Director of Pilot Projects, an infrastructure, culture and innovation design laboratory working to strengthen the connection between built infrastructures and cultural systems. He currently teaches at Parsons The New School for Design.