The Skybridge Art & Sound Space is pleased to announce the opening of the exhibition Not Wanting to Say Anything About John Cage, a show celebrating the legacy of one of the most influential composers and visual artists of the 20th century.
This legacy is exemplified by new artworks by young artists Aron Cohen, Reena Katz, and Leah Raintree, who are graduating from the MFA Fine Arts program at Parsons. Included in the show are Cage-inspired Audio/Video Installations by Lang Arts seniors:
- Nat Brower, "Someone Like You" Sampling by Chance
- Jesse Carbonaro and David Privat-Gilman, Audio/Visual Nostalgia
- Jeannelle Ramirez, Kaoss Pad Composing
- Ben Miller, Video Game Music Interface
- Lucas Nathan, Experiencing Techno-Spirituality
An additional performance by Reena Katz and Leah Raintree will take place in the Vera List Courtyard at 5:00 p.m.