At Parsons The New School for Design, we take your education as seriously as you do. When you apply, we carefully consider your experience, achievements, motivation, and potential for growth (even if you have limited art or design experience).
All applicants are required to apply online. Remember that all required materials should be submitted ahead of the posted deadlines.
Application Instructions by Undergraduate Degree
Carefully review the information for your intended program, as each degree has specific application requirements. Note that the Parsons Challenge is required of all undergraduate applicants.
Submitting an Online Application
All prospective students must apply online. The online application allows you to save and retrieve your application information at will. You can gather the items needed to fulfill the application requirements and then submit the final application at your convenience. Here is a brief overview of the process:
- Create an application account.
- Review your specific program requirements.
- Review and fill in the online application and upload the materials required for your program. Please make sure that each page includes a title, a page number, and your name.
- Upload documents in MS Word format, review your application, and print a copy for your records.
- Complete the process by signing electronically, paying the $50 application fee, and submitting the application.