REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Performers' Registration Deadline: May 15
Performers (all levels accepted)
- $475: Full participant early registration (before February 15)
- $575: Full participant (after February 15)
- $1,115 per credit: Full participant for university credit (1.0 undergraduate credit)
- $395: Ensemble full participant (charge per member for pre-formed ensemble attending together; master class instruction is for the ensemble)
You can buy tickets for concerts, master classes, and individual events and register online as a full participant or full auditor at Eventbrite.com.
- $260 entire seminar (full auditor)
- $65 per day
- $15 per event
- $25 concert ticket
After you register at Eventbrite, send a separate email message to the Guitar Seminar, firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying us of your registration and providing us with your registration form and supplemental information.
Please email the Guitar Seminar if you have any questions:
REGISTRATION BY MAIL
Download the Guitar Seminar registration form: PDF
Complete and return two documents to email@example.com:
- Registration form
information requested below
Check or money order, made payable to The New
- Credit cards only online at Eventbrite.com
Mail registration form and check to
New York Guitar
Seminar at Mannes
150 West 85th Street
New York, NY 10024 USA
can also fax the registration form and supporting information to NY Guitar Seminar, attn. Mariano Aguirre, at 212.580.1738.
Questions? Contact us.
All full participants (limited to 50
guitarists from around the world) are automatically entered in a free
drawing to win a new guitar (value approximately U.S. $2,000) generously
donated by Guitar Salon International.
Participating artists are subject to change without notice.
Please provide the
following information in a separate document, with your name typed clearly at the top of the page. Mail or fax this document to NY Guitar Seminar with your registration form (or separately if you registered online).
- Your guitar teachers (names/dates of study)
- The highest level of education you have received (school/degree or diploma/year)
- Narrative: In one or two paragraphs, tell us about your current musical activity. (Do you think of yourself as a student, a professional, or an amateur? How
often do you do play? In your opinion, what is your level of play? What are your interests
- Briefly discuss your previous experiences playing in master classes and ensembles.
- About master classes: All full participants will perform in two master classes. If
you wish, you can select a pool of up to six members of the seminar faculty with whom you would prefer to take your master classes. Every effort will be made to assign you to at least one of the
teachers you requested. (This cannot be guaranteed; early registration will improve your chances.) The master class
lesson schedule will be posted on the first day of the seminar.