What is the Parents Fund at Eugene Lang College?
We ask parents to consider making a gift to the Parents Fund at Eugene Lang College, which supports Lang's commitment to educating talented young people and fostering their development into engaged citizens of today and effective leaders of tomorrow.
Gifts of all sizes to the Parents Fund, as part of the college's Annual Fund, helps us to bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost of providing a world-class liberal arts education to every student in the college.
How else can parents get involved at Lang?
Participation is the cornerstone of the Parents Fund and every single gift—from $100 to $20,000—makes a difference in the education of Lang students. We also invite you to consider other opportunities for getting involved at Lang:
- Make welcome calls to parents of incoming first-year students
- Attend regional Lang College events
- Call or email parents to thank them for donating to Lang
- Host a reception and help Lang by:
- Promoting Lang to prospective or admitted students and their parents
- Sending off first-year students in your city
- Connecting alumni and students in your region over the summer or school breaks
- Bringing together groups of parents to create a parent community in your area
For questions about giving, please contact Kierstyn Thayer (firstname.lastname@example.org, 212.229.5662 x2208).