Troubleshooting 'Invalid Entries' for Personal Phone Extensions
If you have received an 'invalid entry' message when trying to access your personal voicemail, please follow these steps to ensure that your office location and phone number are currently correct:
- Sign in to MyNewSchool and open the Employee tab.
- On the left side of the screen, under “Self Service” and “New School Directory”, select the Update your contact information in the university directory link.
- Compare the information displayed with your telephone extension.
- If your office address and office telephone number are correct, and you are receiving an 'invalid entry' message, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If either your office address or office phone (or both) are incorrect or missing, select the Update NS Address button in the middle of the screen, enter the starting date for the updated information, and correct the information as appropriate. Select “Submit” button to save your changes.
- Special Note: Allow one business day for extension changes in Banner to be processed and available in the new voicemail system. You can then proceed with accessing your new voicemail account, creating a PIN and recording your greeting. If after one full business day you continue to receive the 'invalid entry' message, please notify us at email@example.com
Troubleshooting 'Invalid Entries' for Departmental Phone Extensions
If you have received an 'invalid entry' message when trying to access your departmental voicemail, please submit a Service Request Form for processing.