The Part-Time Faculty Orientation originally scheduled for January 22 has been rescheduled for the following date and location:
Event: Part-Time Faculty Orientation (Rescheduled)
Date: Monday, February 24, 2014
Time: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM (Note that the last hour of orientation will break up into informal Q&As for topics including Canvas, PTF Benefits, Library resources, and general questions.)
Location: 65 West 11th Street, 5th Floor (Wollman Hall)
Please RSVP Annie Wong at email@example.com.
Here is a short checklist to help you manage your administrative priorities. You should have the following tasks completed before your first day of class:
- Get your Banner ID # from your division representative.
- Obtain a university photo ID (NEWcard) (contact your department or dean's office if you need help with this).
- Go to my.newschool.edu and activate your electronic faculty account.
- Access BlackBoard, ALVIN, and New School email via my.newschool.edu.
Follow the links and take these required online tutorials.
- Part-Time Faculty Policies Online Tutorial
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
Check your university email (via my.newschool.edu) frequently for important announcements and updates.