Tuesday, March 25, 2014
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
excited to announce that the first New School Staff Development Day will be held on March 25. This day of events for all university staff will include workshops, giveaways, games, and more. Coffee, donuts,
lunch, and snacks will be served.
technology, hobbies, skill building, exercise, philanthropy, and more will be led by your peers and local
organizations. Watch for more details in the coming weeks.
- Have a talent, skill,
or interest you’d like to share? Present it as a workshop.
email@example.com with your ideas.
- Staff volunteers will be needed to assist with check-in, usher
participants throughout the day, and answer questions. If you would like to help, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
This event is inspired by the University
Service Initiative and sponsored by Human Resources with support and participation
from staff throughout the university. For more information, call co-chairs
Ilana Levitt (x3842) or Diane Yee (x3801).
All events are in accessible locations. Anyone needing accommodations or who has access concerns should contact email@example.com by Friday, March 14, 2014.
- 9:00-9:30 a.m. – Check-In
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. – Session 1
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Session 2
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch, with entertainment provided by students
- 1:45 p.m. – Minute to Win It, with hosts Craig Tiede and
- 3:00 p.m. – Closing