Branded merchandise is a fun and practical way to promote The New School and make a lasting impression. Consider giving a New School item whenever you want to:
- Cultivate prospective students
- Acknowledge donors
- Welcome new students and employees
- Thank New School staff or external partners
- Leave visitors with a souvenir
The merchandise in the Express Merchandise Catalog was selected, sourced, and designed by the Communications and External Affairs team for expedient ordering and delivery.
To place an order, follow this simple process:
- Select the item(s) you want from the catalog.
- Complete the easy online merchandise order form. (Remember, you will need a FOAP.)
- Look for an email confirming your order and requesting authorization of the Purchase Requisition. The email confirmation will include item(s), quantity, unit and total cost, and expected delivery date.
- Return your signed Purchase Requisition to CEA at firstname.lastname@example.org and your order will be processed.
Questions? Contact Steven Arnerich at 212-229-5667 x3552.
Note: This online order process applies only to the items and designs preselected for this catalog. For other merchandise, custom designs, or rush delivery, contact your CEA Project Manager.